ACADEMIC PUBLICATIONS SINCE 2015
- 2023: Twinks, fairies, & queens: A historical inquiry into effeminate gay bottom identity, Journal of Homosexuality, online first
- 2023: Vytniorgu, R., Cooper, F., Jones, C. & Barreto, M. Loneliness and belonging in narrative environments, Emotion, Space & Society, 43.
- 2022: Food, feminist rhetorical studies and conservative women: The case of Elizabeth David, Rhetoric Reveiw, 41 (3): 198-212.
- 2022: Effeminate gay bottoms in the West: Narratives of pussyboys and boiwives on Tumblr, Journal of Homosexuality, online first
- 2021: Gay nettersexuality: Grindr, porn, and non-being in Nick Comilla's Candyass, Masculinities: A Journal of Culture and Society, 16: 33-58.
- 2018: An ethical ideal? Louise Rosenblatt and democracy—A personalist reconsideration, Humanities, 7, 29.